TranZ is dedicated to the practice of sound environmental stewardship and the promotion of the health, safety and well being of our employees. These values originate with the company President and are emphasized through all levels of responsibility within the organization. As such, TranZ commits itself to:
- Meet or exceed all applicable federal, state, local and company environmental, safety and health standards.
- Provide a workplace free of recognized hazards
- Maintain healthy working conditions for all employees.
- Closely monitor all facilities for prevention of pollution.
- Participate in recycling to the greatest practical extent to reduce impact on landfills and promote recovery of valuable resources.
- Convey to our customers, industry associates, vendors and the general public our strong environmental, safety and health commitment.
- Strive to continuously improve our commitment to the above-stated principles through exercise of our green policy, improved technology, procedure changes and due diligence.
A summary of our green policy is posted in the station office.
The full text of our green policy is contained in the employee handbook, copies of which are (1) issued to each employee, (2) available at the station office, and (3) available at system headquarters.